My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
– Hedley Lamarr
You can never go wrong with a good movie quote, and Blazing Saddles is rich ground. My mind has been going in a hundred different directions lately, but not because I’m formulating a nefarious plot. I just have a lot of different interests and not enough time to do them all, so it gets noisy in my head. When it gets that way, I find it helpful to pull away and sort it out. That’s why I haven’t posted in a few weeks.
To avoid getting bogged down in the details, here’s what’s been swirling around in my mind:
- Analyzing my personal brand and regretting using the term personal brand
- Compiling ideas for video projects and trying not to forget where I wrote them down
- Learning a new animation program to inject some visual variety into my animation projects
- Gaming and deciding whether to do some game play videos for more variety
- Wondering whether I’m after too much variety
- Continuing writing my second book
- Conducting a religious discussion over Facebook which is actually a conversation and not a shouting match
- Wondering why I still have a Facebook account since I never post on it
- Considering website options and trying to determine whether a WordPress site is the best way to bring everything together
- Coming to my senses and realizing I need to get off my ass and produce some content instead of just sitting around thinking about it
Thanks for hanging with me. The adventure continues!