It’s a beautiful-looking day outside today. The sun is out and there isn’t a cloud in the sky, so I thought it would be a good idea to open my office window for some fresh air. Little did I know that my thoughts about the experience would sound like I had gone through an entire relationship. Here’s how it went:
- Wow! How beautiful! I should open up and see what else is there.
- *opened window* What a cool rush! It’s refreshing and invigorating.
- *some time passed* Starting to get chilly, but it’s not too bad.
- *later* Wow, it’s really getting cold.
- *later on* Okay, now I’m freezing. Is there no warmth at all??
- *a little while later* This is ridiculous.
- *closed window* Holy shit, that was a bad idea.
- *got warm again, looked out the window after a while, saw how pretty the day is, wondered if I should open the window again, realized how stupid that would be, didn’t do it*